Rent the VISITOR CENTER
- Gallery of Tupac inspired artwork from artists around the world
- Highlights from Tupac’s career (plaques, pictures, etc.)
- Gift shop with Tupac’s books, music, Makaveli clothing, movies, & merchandise.
- NOW REGISTERING Dance, Vocal & Acting Classes
Rent the PEACE GARDEN
- Peace trail (6 acres of wooded trails, landscaped by beautiful flowers & plants.
- Tupac bronze statue that rises from a Gothic Cross Water Fountain!
- Maze of Peace (a maze with a Water fountain Centerpiece)
- Bricks Memorial (surrounding the Tupac Statue & Gothic Cross Water Fountain) features your engraved bricks, available for purchase today & art walls with Tupac’s quotes.
- Peace Pavilions (outdoor pavilions available for classes and events such as yoga, poetry, & reflection)
Rent the Peace Garden for your outdoor events. Our covered and screened Pavilions are available for rental too.
If your group or organization is interested in a tour of our facility, click here to download the group tour form.
Tupac Amaru Shakur Center for the Arts
5616 Memorial Drive
Stone Mountain, GA 30083
(20 miles outside Atlanta)
404-298-4222, 404-298-4223 fax
Hours of Operation:
M – F 10a-5p / Sat 12p-6p
Click here for Directions!